Amala's View

Thursday, November 08, 2007

I am Supergirl!

Your results:
You are Supergirl
























Supergirl
93%
Wonder Woman
88%
Iron Man
85%
Hulk
70%
Green Lantern
70%
Superman
60%
Spider-Man
50%
Catwoman
50%
The Flash
40%
Robin
38%
Batman
35%
Lean, muscular and feminine.
Honest and a defender of the innocent.


Click here to take the Superhero Personality Quiz



I have taken the time to do a superhero quiz (because I had to!) I am about to go to a Management Retreat and one of things I need to say about myself in my introduction is if I were a superhero, which one I'd be!
With my (very) limited knowledge of superheros I called my sister Aquila, simply because she has a toddler who loves Hulk. I told her I thought I'd be Superwoman, she reliably informed me that there is no Superwoman!!!! People just say that because there is a Superman...makes sense!
I did learn that she would like to be Flash because he disappears at will, it appealed to me for a bit but then we started discussing the fact that it can be misconstrued for wanting to shirk responsibility! That's not us! :)
It's surprising the things you'd admit to when you want to see what superhero you'd be! The quiz is quite interesting and I had to admit that I am a flirt who drinks and likes bad boys!!! Doesn't everyone do that??? How do they get by??
So now I am Supergirl!!! That makes me a super daughter, super sister, super aunt, super boss, super friend (I got that extension thing from Mr Pringles...him being Superman and all)

When I grow up what will I be? You got it!!

1 Comments:

At 1:05 PM, Blogger Terry Finisterre said...

You're more Wonder Woman to me, eh. Supergirl has far too much trauma in her little life, if you ask me. Quite aside from basically existing in her cousin's shadow, she's not much of a warrior. Yeh, you're definitele Diana, princess of the Amazons. Or maybe Storm - I don't think they have many Marvel mutant archetypes in that quiz. If there were, I'd be Wolverine!

Anyway, you made me do the darn thing, too. here it is: http://terryfinisterre.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home